Is it still a great time to invest in Las Vegas? The answer is yes! Market conditions still do not meet the current demand as more and more buyers look to purchase real estate in Greater Las Vegas. Experts project Las Vegas to remain one of ten hottest markets in the USA in 2019.
With the estimated 15 billion (plus) in Strip expansion and development underway high-rise condo living in Las Vegas is estimated to continue to appreciate. What’s influencing the market growth? Well, the short answer is simply the lack of inventory coupled with no Strip central and/or adjacent high rise condo projects on the horizon. This will only continue to diminish available inventory and drive up pricing for the foreseeable future. Another factor is high rise condo rent rates have steadily increased over the past ten years, which continues to motivate investors both domestic and aboard. Additional economic growth including new hotel expansions and/or renovations as well as various other exciting venues set to debut by the end of 2020 are further expanding not only the local population, but the vast appeal and allure of Las Vegas.
- Raiders Corporate Headquarters and Practice Facility (Henderson)
- Raiders Stadium – 65,000-seat Stadium
- Las Vegas Convention Center – Expansion and redevelopment
- MSG Sphere Arena – 18,500-seat Arena
- Resorts World Las Vegas – Resort Hotel and Casino
- Las Vegas Monorail – Expansion
- Caesars Forum Meeting Center – New Convention Center
- The Drew Las Vegas – Resort Hotel and Casino
- ARIA Resort & Casino – 200,000 Square Feet Convention Center Expansion
- Waldorf Astoria – Property Rebrand
- Park MGM and NoMad Las Vegas (Formerly Monte Carlo) – Resort Hotel and Casino
- The Palazzo Resort – Hotel – Casino — Casino Remodel
- Palms Resort Casino – Property Remodel and Convention Expansion
- Palace Station Resort Casino – Property Remodel and Convention Expansion